Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Dinners - Plein Sud

When Mike and I first got married, we ordered in almost every night and went out for dinner every weekend. Now, three years later, I cook most days and eating out is a special event. Since our move in June, we've started a new family tradition of dining out on Friday nights. It's such a lovely way to catch up with each other, explore our new neighborhood, and to take a break from my highly experimental kitchen creations.


Tonight, we dined at Plein Sud. Mike ate a healthy quinoa salad and herbed french fries. I ordered the traditional onion soup and crispy salmon. While Peanut had her usual spaghetti with meatballs and sauce on the side. I liked the atmosphere and service (crayons and a high chair are always a bonus).

No comments:

Post a Comment