Monday, September 24, 2012

Review: Oliver's Labels


Peanut is 2 and started preschool this month. I'm so excited for her to start learning and hope that she loves school as much as I did. I'm also excited because I love back-to-school shopping. It's the same rush and sense of renewal I get when I make resolutions for the new year. Except these are tangible and achievable and provided to me on a list by the school.

One of items on the preschool to-do list is to label every thing. So based on the recommendations of my neighborhood mamas, I decided to try Oliver's Labels. I ordered the Stick-eez clothing labels (size 7/8" x 7/16"). I've stuck them onto the back of Peanut's clothing tags (so as not to cause skin irritation) and they've been through a couple washes with no problems yet. It's only been a week or so, but so far so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment