Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Non-Diaper Diaper Bags

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about diaper bags, especially after I bought a new one in preparation for baby #2. (Actually, truth be told, I've already started using the new bag for Peanut's gear. Sorry new baby!)

But before the new acquisition, I used large purses to carry all my baby gear and personal items. This worked really well for me from the time Peanut was between 1 (no longer needing so many diapers) and 2 (before potty training). I loved being able to throw her things into my regular bag rather than carrying 2 bags everywhere.

The bags that worked best for me and that I used the most were this one:
Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene Canvas
and this one:
Longchamp Le Pliage Large Tote in Blue
I still carry these bags a lot but have since moved most of Peanut's gear into her own diaper bag. She recently potty trained successfully so now I carry a portable potty with me when I go out. And that definitely needs its own bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment